Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and using Ontraccs Limited website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the "Ontraccs System" or "website") and/or by completing a reservation, you (the “customer” or “you”) acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These terms and conditions apply to offering and providing of Ontraccs Limited ("Ontraccs","us", "we" or "our") . Ontraccs Limited operates the Ontraccs System, which acts as an interface between the customer and the various suppliers.
Ontraccs Limited can change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, although such changes will not apply to bookings that have already been accepted by Ontraccs Limited on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned. It is therefore essential that the customer reads, saves and/or prints a copy of the General Terms and Conditions at the time the booking is placed, in order to be aware of the provisions in force.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by accommodation providers. As such, the accommodation providers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodation made available.
By using the Ontraccs System and all associated software and you are agreeing that you will abide by all the terms, conditions, charges and restrictions detailed below:
- Ontraccs System content is for your general information and use only.
- The customer has permission of the person(s), company or organisation responsible for all charges associated to the use of the Ontraccs System.
- The customer has legal authority to use this service, application and software.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The customer allows Ontraccs Limited, its employees and other persons or organisations associated with the provision of this service access to the data captured as part of the Ontraccs System.
- The customer will not misuse or attempt to misuse the service, application and software.
- It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, or information available through the Ontraccs System meet the customer’s specific requirements.
- The customer may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ontraccs Limited prior written consent.
- The customer will not use, transfer or copy any part of the Ontraccs System or any of the associated trademarks, images, content, logos, branding or any other elements for any means without express written consent from Ontraccs Limited.
- Restrictions, rates and inventory are subject to change at any given time prior to requesting a booking.
- The customer will not use the Ontraccs System for any purposes other than requesting transport and hotel without Ontraccs Limited prior written consent.
- The customer agrees not to use offensive, malicious, defamatory or prejudicial language or terminology during use of any aspect of the Ontraccs System.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- User must have adequate ‘Antivirus’ protection installed on each piece of their individual apparatus used and must also be protected by ‘Security’ & ‘Firewalls’.
Free of charge
Our service is free of charge because, unlike many other parties, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the room rate.
Accommodation providers pay a commission to Ontraccs Limited after all services have been provided.
The following apply as soon as a booking is made through the Ontraccs System:
- Any bookings made through the Ontraccs System will be invoiced to the corresponding airline, handler, person(s) or company.
- No shows will be charged at the full rate agreed at the time of booking.
By making a booking through the Ontraccs System, you accept and agree to the above cancellation and no-show policy, and to any additional terms and conditions that may apply to your reservation or during the customer’s stay, including rendered and/or products offered by Ontraccs Limited.
This platform allows airline staff or customers of airlines to reserve accommodation and/or arrange transport in the event of a missed connection or flight cancellation.
The platform is operated by Ontraccs Limited.
Whilst in providing and allowing use of the platform we process personal data (information relating to individuals) on behalf of our airline customers we do use some or all of the personal data provided to us for our own purposes. These are typically to verify invoices provided to us by accommodation and transport suppliers or to answer queries raised by airlines. Typically, we only process a passenger(s) name, their contact details, their transport and accommodation/ hospitality need and details of any reasonable adjustments.
Our legal ground to process this personal data is that is it in the legitimate interests of us and the airlines to do so. These interests are the same – the efficient and effective operation of the transport and accommodation solution.
We may share some of the personal data provided to us with the airline.
We will generally retain the personal data we process for our purposes for 7 years after you are transported/ accommodated.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data. Please contact us if you wish to secure access to your data, rectify any inaccurate information we may hold, erase it or restrict what we do with it or object to what we do.
We can be contacted at email@example.com
If you have any concerns about the way we have processed your personal data please let us know. We will do our best to resolve your concerns. After that you may contact the Information Commissioner. Their details are available here: www.ico.org.uk
Intellectual property rights
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by Ontraccs Limited.
Ontraccs Limited exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep) link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilise, combine or otherwise use the content or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Ontraccs Limited. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
English Law will govern the use of Ontraccs Limited.
Should the Ontraccs System become unavailable by circumstances beyond its control, the customer will be advised of alternative means of communication to Ontraccs Limited.
Links to other websites
The Ontraccs System may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.